We had following 4 research presentations at The 21st International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2023) and workshops, will be held in Atlanta, Georgia (USA), during March 13-17, 2023.
- （Main Conference）"Privacy-preserving Pedestrian Tracking using Distributed 3D LiDARs",
- Masakazu Ohno, Riki Ukyo, Tatsuya Amano, Hamada Rizk, Hirozumi Yamaguchi (Osaka University, Japan）
- （Work In Progress Session）"Towards Activity Recognition Using Wi-Fi CSI from Backscatter Tags"
- Viktor T. Erdelyi, Kazuki Miyao and Akira Uchiyama (Osaka University, Japan); Tomoki Murakami (NTT Corporation, Japan)
- （Demo）"Photovoltaic Cells for Energy Harvesting and Step Counting", Kaede Shintani, Hamada Rizk and Hirozumi Yamaguchi (Osaka University, Japan)
- Kaede Shintani, Hamada Rizk and Hirozumi Yamaguchi (Osaka University, Japan)
- （Workshop COMOREA）Mobile Health System using Facial Image for Assessment of Work Engagement, Recovery and Reattachment
- Satoshi Yoshimura (Osaka University, Japan); Hirohiko Suwa (Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan); Teruhiro Mizumoto (Osaka University, Japan)
IEEE PerCom is CORE A* rank conference and one of the most prominent international conferences in the mobile and pervasive computing, with a 17% acceptance rate for this conference.